Paediatric Ward:á 2.00pm to 10.00pm
Neonatal unit: 2.00pm to 8.00pm
- General visiting hours: á4.30pm to 6.00pm
- Father's/Partner's visiting hours: á9.30am to 10.00pm. They can stay at the ward overnight after the baby is born.
- Grandparents and siblings can visit with the approval of the new parents and the staff of the ward.
- If a pregnant woman has to stay in the hospital, visiting hours will be determined by her (the woman) and the staff.
Psychiatric Ward: á7.00pm to 9.00pm
Intensive Care Ward: á2.00pm to 8.00pm or by arrangement with the staff.
- Afternoon: á3.30pm to 4.00pm
- Evening: á7.00pm to 8.00pm
UppfŠrt: mi 24.okt 2018