Children‘s unit: 2.00pm to 10.00pm
Neonatal unit: 2.00pm to 8.00pm
- General visiting hours: 4.30pm to 6.00pm
- Fathers/Partners visiting hours: 9.30am to 10.00pm. They can stay at the unit overnight after the baby is born.
- Parents and siblings can visit with the approval of the new parents and the staff of the unit.
- If a pregnant woman has to stay in the hospital, visiting hours will be determined by her (the woman) and the staff.
Psychiatric unit: 7.00pm to 9.00pm
ICU: 2.00pm to 8.00pm or by arrangement with the staff.
- Afternoon: 3.30pm to 4.00pm
- Evening: 7.00pm to 8.00pm
UppfŠrt: mi 16.maÝ 2012